Food safety and quality
To ensure that products manufactured at Prabhat’s manufacturing units adhere to stringent quality standards of multinational & Indian buyers as well as millions of families, Prabhat has implemented an internationally accepted TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT (TQM) system.
Total Quality Management (TQM) is a quality oriented approach to manage business. This approach is directed at attaining quality in all the aspects of business –be it Production, R&D or Supply chain.
TQM process involves:
- Identifying and communicating quality goals
- Implementing top of the class processes & systems
- Deployment of trained manpower
- Utilizing world class manufacturing facilities to achieve stringent quality goals.
- Develop MIS for monitoring and for continuous improvement.